I removed the Google Analytics tracking code cookie. It was showing zero visitors, even after 2 weeks.
I’m almost done with my “FSK Analytics” script, parsing out my raw Apache server logs.
I’m getting around 100 unique IP addresses per day. I need to filter out the search engine robots.
Interestingly, my old Blogger blog is still showing lots of traffic. A lot of the old pages still rank highly in search.
I’m still investigating ad alternatives. I’m probably going to wait awhile. The less-scammy options I saw had minimum pageviews/month requirements. The lowest I saw was 10k/month, which I did attain on Blogger.